Sunday 17 October 2010

Will Zuckerberg want revenge?

Zuckerberg

We watched the social network last night.

If it was fiction it would be great - classic Sorkin and Fincher. But as a bipoic of a kid that's still just 26 it's absolutely brutal.

It will be interesting to see how he copes. I guess he might just ignore it. But it could be sort of thing that really wounds him nd if the film is even half true then he won't have the self-awareness to deal with it.

Which would be ok if he was just a geeky guy. But he's actually one of the most powerful men on the planet. I'd hate to see what would happen if he tried to get revenge...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Not sure the film has made it to Somerset yet but given how good I heard Justin Timberlake's performance is, I might try and work out which week it's showing at the place in Wellington (Somerset) where tickets are only £3. I'll let you know what I thought some time in 2011.